PLEASE click this link https://youtu.be/-qvsN5PjwEc and watch the video prior to using this new system
Elleeplex Profusion lash and brow system allows you offer your customers luscious lifted lashes and brow lamination using the same product. It is fantastic for artists providing both services and also great for those lash lift artists just starting off and worried about over-processing lashes as this formulation is much more forgiving than Elleebana original lash lift lotions.
- TGA FREE – this means no thioglycolic acid or its derivatives. This is forming a strong part of the next phase in lash lifting ingredients globally and with evolving raw material research and formulations Elleebana is once again leading the way with our water light cream emulsions in the new Elleeplex Profusion Lash and Brow system.
- LASH BOND INTEGRITY – is maintained with the use of a highly evolved Cysteamine Hydrochloride formula that minimizes the chance of over processing with a nourishing lash damage defense system formulated into the easy to use system.
- STRENGTHENS – lashes and gives a longer, fuller and more defined transformative result to a lash or brow lamination. Combined with Elleeplex ReGEN “Next Gen”, the amino acid technology and plant extracts make this system a rejuvenation for the industries standards and a radiance that is reactivated for clients.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY – not tested on animals and the raw materials used in the formulation contain no materials derived or sourced from animals, animal tissue, tissue extract etc.
- SINGLE USE SACHETS – you might be interested to know that we surveyed clients and researched the use of bottles/tubes verses sachets and every customer identified to us that they throw our their shampoo bottle before getting to the bottom of the bottle. They also identified that the tubes break or get blocked or clogged. We have come to the conclusion that sachets are truly the best way to store the product for sale which ensures continued freshness, zero unwanted air exposure.
- DUAL SYSTEM– suitable for use on both lashes and brows so the salon investment is less than having to stock a range for each service (one for lash lifting and another for brow lamination).
- RESULTS THAT LAST – 6 to 8 weeks with a reduced chance of irregular grow out in the lash growth cycle.
- FAST TO PROCESS – while this system is not as fast as the original Elleebana Lash Lift system, the development of the steps have been formulated in a unique way to still remain a speedy process for salons. Please note, if you currently use Elleebana lash lifting system, the timings with ProFusion system will be different. Please follow instructions inside the kit or provided with your order. We still have a variation of times listed on the packaging based on the hair structure, density and resistance because the client is the variable and the system needs to be processed accordingly.
- HEALTH CANADA APPROVED – with no Sodium Bromate. Throughout many countries around the world Sodium bromate is being banned for use as you know in lash products/brow products and therefore we needed a system that was ahead of that coming trend with a variety of other countries also following suit very quickly after Canada’s changes over 12 months ago.
- PRODUCED AND FORMULATED BY OTTO – one of the few brands in the world with a cosmetic chemist at the forefront of the brand, producing products with the salon in mind. Otto speaks Globally (when he can) at conferences and educates thousands of salons each year. Moreover however, he listens to what salons want, and can take that feedback back to the lab.
Offer your customers gorgeous, full laminated lashes and brows in the blink of an eye! Our Elleeplex Profusion system uses rounded silicone rods to give more of a "C: curl from the base of the eyelash. This 2 stage professional treatment will deliver a sumptuous lash or brow lamination that is retained for up to 8 weeks.
Our easy to use, no-waste, one-shot sachets, contain everything you need to give your clients perfect lash curls every time. The single-use sachets are both hygienic, convenient – and with no wastage!
Elleeplex Profusion Lash and Brow Lamination Refills (5 pack)
BK Lash & Skin Boutique is not responsible for lost or stolen packages once they are in the possession of the postal carrier. Please check with your local USPS office or FedEx office if you believe your package has been lost or stolen. Please note that refunds are not issued by Lash and Beauty Store on lost or stolen packages. “Any issue with your received order must be reported within 3 days of when it is shown to have been delivered. Any request for a refund must be requested within three days of package receipt and on a product that has been unopened and in resalable condition.” In order to be eligible for a return/refund, your item must be returned unopened/unused, in the same condition that you received it, and must also be in the original packaging. If the item was damaged during shipping you have 3 days from the date of confirmed delivery to notify BK Lash & Skin Boutique. Please provide photos of the packaging and the damaged product. Any notification after 3 days for any of the above mentioned situations will receive no action from BK Lash & Skin Boutique.
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your returned product is received and inspected, we will notify you that we have received your returned item and if a refund will be issued. If your refund is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please allow 7-10 business days for your refund to show on your statement.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you do not see your refund within 10 days, first check your bank, credit card, PayPal, or other payment account again.
If you’ve taken these steps and you still have not received your refund. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only exchange items if they are defective or damaged by BK Lash & Skin Boutique. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 12701 Long Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN. 37934
To return your product, mail it to: 12701 Long Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN. 3793473 E 800 N, Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs to return your item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.